What do you want? How important are your goals?
Believe it or not, but 98% of the business is WHY, 2% is how. Setting goals is a training process. The more you train your “dream-muscle”, the easier it is. You will turn into a magnet for your goals when this becomes a habit.
Learn to set a specific goal with a deadline. What do you want?
– Your goals must be put in writing.
– They must be concrete and specific.
– They must be expressed positively (Focus on what you want to reach, not what you want to get away from)
– Make a plan of how to reach them. (Do this with your partner – How are you going to do it, and is it urgent?)
– Set a date when your dreams will be reached
– Visualise your dreams and feel strong emotions when thinking of them.